The QLC provides a wide variety of programs and services for our residents plus other retired citizens in the community.
Participation is always welcomed in our regular programs.
- Fitness classes – Recreational and Physiotherapy
- Inter-denominational chapel services
- Social teas
- Potluck dinners
- Card parties
- Live entertainment
- Monthly VON foot-care services
- + many other special events – please check our Events Calendar
The Dining Room operates on a Diner’s Club concept.
- Open Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) for a full course meal at noon for Diner’s Club members and guests.
- Other meal options are available.
- Fresh fruit, light meals, sandwiches, and baked goods are available daily at reasonable prices.
The following additional services are also available to our residents:
- Monthly pick up and delivery of books from the local library
- Bus stop right outside main entrance
- Shopping facilities within walking distance
- Hair salons and barber shops nearby
- Restaurants within walking distance
- Empire Theatre close by
- Free drug store delivery
- Postal boxes outside building
- Pick up services by local churches