The QLC is designed for citizens 60 years of age and older who enjoy good health and are capable of caring for themselves.
Although the QLC was developed by Bridge Street United Church, there are no denominational restrictions.
Each application is then considered for approval and when the approval has been given, a lease is signed. The Quinte Living Centre maintains a waiting list and when a vacancy occurs, it is filled from that list.
The Quinte Living Centre does recommend that all potential residents discuss the move with their doctor.
- The Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation determines the rent for each of the suites at the Quinte Living Centre.
- At the time you sign your lease, you pay the first and last month’s rent (security deposit) in advance. Rents are due the first day of each month thereafter. (Not applicable to subsizied units.)
* Pre-authorized direct debit is the preferred method for rental payments.
All rents include heat, hydro and water**
- Studio Suite – $638.00
- One Bedroom Suite – $881.00
- One Bedroom Accessible Suite – $881.00
- Large One Bedroom Suite – $958.00
- Two Bedroom Suite- $958.00
- Parking is an additional $30 a month